- There will be monthly exams, other than regular exams. LKG and UKG will have only three examinations.
- Each Termly Examination will be based on portions taught till that examination from the beginning of the Academic Year. The portion taught during the whole year will be included in the final examination.
- There will be Quartely exams, and Half Yearly exams for all classes.
- Arents are advised to watch the progress of their children very closely, consult the teachers and take their advice whenever necessary.
- All answer papers of all examinations (except the final exam) will be sent to the parents for their scrutiny, signature and return. This gives the parents sufficient opportunity to watch the performance of their children.
- Suitable changes in the mode and pattern of examinations will be made when found necessary. Such changes will be intimated to the students in advance.
- The students are strictly forbidden to borrow any writing or stationary articles from other students in the examination hall.