SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCEDURE :-
- Admission to LKG class of the succeeding Academic year is given in October of the previous year. Application forms and prospectus will be issued from the School office .
- The Principal reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The minimum age for admission to LKG class is above 3 years and to standard I is above 5 years on the first of June of the year of study. The age limit varies correspondingly for admission to other standards.Note: Relaxation to the age limits will not be granted.
- Admission to all classes other than LKG is strictly restricted to the number of vacancies arising in each class every year. Separate application forms will be issued for such admissions and a selection list will be publised. There will be no new admissions to Standards IX,and X .
- Students seeking admission from other states or countries should produce Transfer Certificates countersigned by competent educational authorities/embassies of the state or country.